Terms and Conditions
1. This PUBG Mobile Outfits Design Competition is organised by Tencent Games (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. The prizes for this contest are not exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. This contest is only open to participants who are residing in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand at the time of submission.
4. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest acknowledge and agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including information provided, may be used without restriction by the Organiser and/or their partners. This is contingent on the terms mentioned in clause 18.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries must not contain any obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons ( or the use of any of the foregoing ) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
7. All entries submitted are at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not be liable in doing so.
8. All entries must not violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names or images without their expressed written consent.
9. Contest entries may only be submitted via the contest website at www.pubgmobileoutfitsdesign.com
10. Multiple entries may be submitted for this contest. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
11. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, illegal or offensive entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. Voters will only be able to vote for the submissions from their country of residence.
13. Each account will be entitled to a maximum of 3 votes per account.
14. Each vote can only be cast on one unique design.
15. Entries will be judged by the Organiser and the judges’ decision is final. No further claims may be made against the Organiser.
16. Winners will be informed by email. Organiser will try its reasonably best to notify the winners but will not be liable if the notifications are not received or if the winners are uncontactable.
17. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties and limitations in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
18. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. All personal details furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
20. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained
22. In the event of a dispute as to the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.